SmuginProForAperture v1.7.5Take your SmugMug integration to the next level.
- The caption can be generated from any or all of IPTC Headline, IPTC Caption and the image version name.
- The caption can be edited directly for each image being uploaded.
- The keywords to be set on SmugMug can be edited.
- Any keywords used are remembered and auto-completion is provided for keywords.
- The destination gallery can be selected from a list or a hierarchical menu based on the gallery category and subcategory details.
- New galleries can be created either using the SmugMug default values or from user defined gallery templates.
- New categories and subcategories can be created.
- New share groups can be created.
- Oauth authentication>
- 32/64 bit Intel binary
- SmuginProForAperture uses the Mountain Lion Notification Centre for notifications.
- Support for multiple SmugMug accounts (NEW)
- SmuginProForAperture can add custom fields to the Aperture metadata for exported images. The generated custom fields can then be used to create smart albums of all images that have been uploaded to SmugMug, or to a specific album.
- Each image can be exported to a different gallery if required.
- You can choose whether to replace an existing image with a new version or add a second version of the same image to a new gallery .
- When replacing an image you can choose to replace just the image, replace the caption and keywords or both.
- Keywords can be automatically included or excluded from all exported images.
DemoYou can download the full version of SmuginProForAperture and try it without purchasing a license. However in demo mode the plugin has some limitations:
- You can only upload 50 images at a time.
- The demo will expire after 30 days.
- Each image will have smuginproforaperture added as a keyword in the exported image.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Aperture 2.1.4 or later including Aperture 3.x in 64 bit mode
- A SmugMug account, if you don’t have a SmugMug account you can sign up here, use my promo code G6mNUOxFyyyAk and get $5 off.
- The following meta-data is stored for each uploaded image:
- SmugMug Image Identifier and Key
- SmugMug Gallery Identifier and Key
- SmugMug Gallery Name
- SmugMug Image URL
- Upload date
- Image MD5 Sum (to prevent unnecessary re-upload when replacing images)
- Images can only be replaced if they have been uploaded originally with SmuginProForAperture and the SmugMug Image Identifier has been stored with the custom metadata.